|Title:||Service Technician - Birmingham N|
|Location:||AL - Birmingham (North)|
Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., a family-owned business, has been servicing customers for over 90 years. With over 300,000 customers, 1850+ employees and 36 locations, Cook’s has been named one of the most successful Pest Control companies in the United States!
Cook’s customers depend on our Service Technicians to protect their residential and/or commercial property through unmatched Pest and Termite Control service.
A typical day for our Service Technicians might include:
- Contacting customers to schedule monthly service
- Mixing chemicals and loading equipment into a company service vehicle
- Visiting customers to administer treatments, install preventative products and/or service bait/termite stations
- Collecting payments from customers
- Completing home inspections and recommending solutions for pest/termite problems
- Visiting a customer to remedy a complaint or service issue
- Prospecting for new business leads
- Sometimes, Saturday and evening work is required
What do you need to qualify?
- No experience? No problem! Cook’s offers the best training in the industry!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- An acceptable Drug Test, Criminal Background check and Driving Record
Along with a great place to work, Cook’s employees enjoy:
- Competitive Pay (starting at $14.42/hour)
- An excellent Benefits Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations for Top Performers
- Paid Time Off
- Independent Work Environment
Apply today to become a member of the Cook’s Pest Control family!
* Cook’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.