Sales Inspector - Birmingham N
|Title:||Sales Inspector - Birmingham N|
|Location:||AL - Birmingham (North)|
Cook’s Pest Control, a family-owned business, has been servicing customers for over 90 years. With over 300,000 customers, 1850+ employees and 36 locations, Cook’s has been named one of the most successful Pest Control companies in the United States!
Begin your career as a Cook’s Creative Sales Trainee (or CST) and, after successful completion of our award-winning training program, advance to a Sales Inspector position. Our Sales Inspectors work hard to communicate solutions and services to solve Customer’s pest control problems.
A typical day for our Sales Inspectors might include:
- Contacting potential customers to schedule appointment/inspection
- Completing indoor and outdoor home/commercial inspections
- Measuring and calculating the cost of services
- Explaining findings and recommending solutions to Pest/Termite Control problems
- Prospecting for new business leads
- Preparing sales contracts and documentation
- Sometimes, Saturday and evening work is required
- Some Sales experience is helpful but…No experience? No problem! Cook’s offers the best training in the industry!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Great Attitude and Work Ethic
- An acceptable Drug Test, Criminal Background check and Driving Record
- Competitive Pay (starting at $14.42/hour) + Commission
- An excellent Benefits Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations for Top Performers
- Paid Time Off
- Independent Work Environment
Apply today to become a member of the Cook’s Pest Control family!
* Cook’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.